We can manufacture to your needs from freight, insulated, super-insulated or chipliner curtainsiders.
TAURANGA CANVAS manufacture and fit made-to-order quality curtainsiders for many leading transport companies.
Our range of freight, insulated, or super-insulated curtainsides are suitable for all types of rigid truck and trailer units. Each curtainside is backed by years of experience as fabricators of side curtains. Each curtainside is manufactured to meet LTSA load restraint requirements. Tauranga Canvas curtainsiders are rated at 3450 kg per metre.
We only use the best user friendly components that have been fully tested.
We can arrange specialised sign written or digitally printed curtainsiders and clear coating for your curtainsiders.
Standard Features include:
- Heavy duty 900gsm Polymar imported direct from Germany. See our Colour Swatch for our extensive colour range
- Quality stainless steel buckles - two styles
- Quality tensioners
- Aluminium luffgroove poles and cast alloy base plugs
- Six styles of track designed to be used in conjunction with Tauranga Canvas pelmet
- 5 year Load Restraint rating plate
- Labelled with our job number, date and fabric colour for easy recognition for replacement parts as required
Repairs and installations are carried out under our large drive through canopy.
A full range of spare parts are always held for any repairs that may be required. These can be viewed in our Accessories page.
If you wish to measure for a new curtainside, then this can be done simply by printing off a curtainside plan from our Plan section.