We can manufacture heavy duty double skinned chipliner curtainsiders with rollover covers.
TAURANGA CANVAS manufacture and fit made-to-order quality tipping curtainsides for many leading transport companies.
TAURANGA CANVAS chipliner curtainsides and covers are suitable for all types of rigid truck and trailer units. Each chipliner curtainside and cover is backed by years of experience as fabricators of side curtains. Each curtainside is manufactured to meet LTSA load restraint requirements. Tauranga Canvas curtainsides are rated to 3450 kg per metre.
We only use the best user friendly components that have been fully tested.
We can arrange specialised sign written or digitally printed curtainsides and clear coating for your curtainsides. Standard Features include:
- Curtainside manufactured from heavy duty 900gsm Polymar imported direct from Germany. See our Colour Swatch for our extensive colour range
- Quality stainless steel buckles are placed at 400mm spacings to give extra strength to the curtainside
- 3 x lateral straps are used to prevent bulging of the curtainside
- Coloured weldable webbing can be used to match the exterior colour of the curtainside
- Quality tensioners
- Aluminium luffgroove poles and cast alloy base plugs
- Six styles of track designed to be used in conjunction with Tauranga Canvas pelmet
- Chipliner curtains are double skinned to give added protection thus increasing the life of the curtainside
- 5 year Load Restraint rating plate
- Labeled with our job number, date and fabric colour for easy recognition for replacement parts as required.
- Manufactured from top quality 680gsm PVC in a variety of colours
- Welded waterproof seams.
Repairs and installations are carried out under our large drive through canopy.
A full range of spare parts are always held for any repairs that may be required. These can be viewed in our Accessories page.
If you wish to measure for a new chipliner curtainside, then this can be done simply by printing off a curtainside plan from our Plan Section.