Request a Quote
From freight, insulated, super-insulated or chipliner curtainsiders we have got you covered.
Tauranga Canvas has extensive experience in the manufacture and fitting of Truck and Trailer Tarpaulins. We offer fast and efficient fabrication of Tarpaulins using industry leading equipment. We can supply covers to any given measurements and can fit new or retrofit Tarpaulins to all existing units.
- Heavy duty 900gsm Polymar imported direct from Germany.
- Welded waterproof seams
- Each curtainside is manufactured to meet LTSA load restraint requirements.
- Tauranga Canvas curtainsiders are rated at 3450 kg per metre.
- Quality stainless steel buckles
- 5 year Load Restraint rating plate
- Labelled with our job number, date and fabric colour for easy recognition for replacement parts as required
- A variety of colours available (See our Colour Swatch for our extensive colour range)
- We can arrange specialised sign written, digital printed curtainsiders and clear coating
If it is a tarpaulin you are after, then this can be done by simply printing off a tarpaulin plan from our Plan section.
From there simply measure and email through for a quote or manufacture.
Plans / Documents
To make it simple for you to measure your Curtainside or Stockcrate cover, we have plans available for you to download. Fill out the plan and either fax or email back to us. We can then accurately price the job before we start manufacturing. If you require any help with these plans, please contact us.
We import direct from Germany an extensive colour range of high quality, heavy duty 900 gsm Polymar side curtain fabric.
The colour swatch is to be used as a guide only. Please contact us and we can arrange to send you samples of the colours you require.
Colour SwatchesWe import direct from Germany an extensive colour range of high quality, heavy duty 900 gsm Polymar side curtain fabric. The colour swatch below is to be used as a guide only. Please contact us and we can arrange to send you samples of the colours you require.
|Tensile strength||as per DIN 53354||4300/4000 N/5 cm|
|Tear strength||as per DIN 53363||500/500 N|
|as per BS 3424/7b||800/1000 N|
|Flame retardancy||as per DIN 75200||< 100 mm/min|